Get your Tesla using my referral link and get rewarded!
The Tri Motor Cybertruck will have all the necessary technology for the anticipated “Plaid” version.
The design of the Cybertruck is amazing! My Cybertruck will be the “Plaid” Tri Motor, All-Wheel Drive, with Full Self Driving.
Cybertruck is designed to have the utility of a truck and the performance of a sports car. The vehicle is built to be durable, versatile and capable, with exceptional performance both on-road and off-road. Cybertruck will come in three variants: Single Motor Rear-Wheel Drive, Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive, and Tri Motor All-Wheel Drive.
Dimensions & Weight
- Range: 500+ miles
- 0-60 mph acceleration: <2.9 seconds
- Towing capacity: More than 14,000 lbs
- Payload: Up to 3,500 lbs
- Vault length: 6.5 feet
- Storage capacity: 100 cubic feet of exterior, lockable storage including the vault, frunk, and sail pillars.
- Suspension: 4” in either direction
- Touchscreen size: 17”
- Body: Ultra-Hard 30X Cold-Rolled stainless steel.
- Seating capacity: Up to six adults
- Charging: Can be charged at home, at Destination Charging locations, and with Tesla’s network of more than 16,000 Superchargers, including on their newest V3 technology, which is helpful for long hauls and towing.